Assurance Senior Associate – Tangible Assets Valuation (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Francisco, CA. Apply engineering concepts in a business environment to help clients navigate through complicated transactions from evaluation through integration in a multi-faceted business environment. Advise clients and provide project management for initial public offerings, secondary listings and private placements. Applying engineering concepts in a business environment. Work on a range of engagements requiring plant inspections, development of asset replacement costs, life studies, tangible asset appraisals, and discussions with operations, engineering, and financial personnel. Researching methods of production and reviewing valuation analyses.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital. Coach and mentor staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Science or related, plus 3 years of related work experience; OR Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Science or related, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Performing in-depth research on market, machinery, equipment, and industry;
- Creating valuation models based on valuation principles, as it applies to the principles of the valuation of tangible assets, analysis of third-party valuations, challenge of assumptions, or performance of sensitivity analyses;
- Performing quantitative and qualitative valuation-related analyses;
- Utilizing an advanced use of Microsoft Excel for the preparation, manipulation and analysis of large data sets; and
- Preparing memoranda and/or reports that communicate research findings and recommendations concisely and effectively.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1431, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.