Electronics - Control Systems, Electronics Engineering
4 Year Degree
• Participate in all phases of the Strategic Weapons Systems (SWS) specification, analysis, design, verification and validation utilizing MBSE tools can capabilities.
• Work on requirements use-case development, and supporting documentation, for a Program of Record. Record software architecture in a general purpose modeling language for systems engineering applications such as Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
• Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving requirements and technology trends
• Support technical and risk assessments
• Ensure integration risks are effectively addressed in program risk management and system engineering processes
• Work with other development, architecture, and product development teams
• Work with other SWS contractors on technical design/specifications, development, testing and deployment to ensure the product meets the requirements
• Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. • Experience with MBSE, Object oriented Design, MagicDraw, Sysml experience or equivalent required. • Current Secret Level Clearance Desired.
Internal Number: 434509
SAIC® is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC’s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.