Electrical - Control Systems, Electrical Engineering
Job Summary: We are seeking a motivated individual for an intern level position to assist in the design of Digital Building Management (DDC), Temperature Controls & Combustion Control Systems. Full time or part time availability considered.
Essential Job Duties and Requirements
* Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems.
* Assists in project designs.
* Performs CAD style design tasks.
* Aids in confirming product performance by reviewing project specifications, studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
* Reviews project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
* Monitors project progress and assists in resolving design problems.
* Aids in maintaining project data base.
* Aids in programming related tasks and designs.
About Bradley Sciocchetti Inc
Bradley Sciocchetti Inc has been an industry leader for over 50 years in Building Management Systems design, consulting, engineering, installation and service as well as combustion management systems, mechanical systems, fuel burning equipment, heat transfer units and fuel oil delivery systems.