SDE3 Engineering is a consulting engineering firm located in Seattle, Washington. We provide chemical, process and design engineering services to advanced renewable fuel and chemical projects worldwide. In January of 2016, E3 Energy Partners undertook a partnership with Sacré-Davey Engineering in North Vancouver, BC, and became SDE3 Engineering. Sacré-Davey provides full discipline engineering and project management services to the oil and gas, infrastructure, mining and mineral-processing, and clean technology sectors. Together, Sacré-Davey and SDE3 offer a full range of technical services to clients in a diverse range of industries.
SDE3 currently has an opportunity for a Senior CAD Designer/Drafter. This position will be focused on drafting and design within the biofuel and renewable energy sector, but will be expected to support Sacré-Davey’s industrial, oil & gas, and clean technology groups as required. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and who takes pride in producing quality work with a high degree of accuracy and superior attention to detail. An ideal candidate will have experience in both 2D and 3D design within an engineering consulting environment. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Seattle, Washington.
- Drafting and CAD design for industrial, manufacturing, and utilities projects; in particular, within the biofuels, renewable energy, and power generation industries.
- Developing engineering documents working with engineers, designers and other drafters.
- Field work including plant system as-builts, rebuilds, retrofits, and construction technical support.
- Field support including on-site design, technical support and construction support.
- Providing training and mentoring of junior level designers.
SDE3 offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a creative, cohesive work environment and continuous opportunity for development. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.