Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience in a Quality Engineer or Quality Supervisor role
- Supplier validation and Qualification experience
- ASQ CQE certification a plus.
- Manufacturing environment experience is required
- Prior success in driving toward world-class in product integrity, process quality and supplier quality using the appropriate technology and business tools such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, DOE, and SPC.
- Excellent knowledge of problem solving tools and methods, including statistics, combined with the ability to select and apply them to make data based decisions to sustain higher levels of process and product quality
- Must have experience in handling multiple projects, drive bottom line results, and must be able to lead and develop teams consisting of manufacturing personnel (technical and operations), managers and suppliers.
- Injection Mold experience highly preferred
- Lean Environment & Implementation experience a plus
Business Unit Overview
Pentair Water Quality Systems is a leader in water solutions which improve the quality of life for people around the world. Our equipment and solutions are found in swimming pools and spas, aquaculture farms, laboratories, water purification and sanitation systems, foodservice operations, and in other applications. We offer design and consulting services and our advanced water technologies are used across a wide number of industries including industrial, residential, commercial, municipal, aquaponics, aquatic life support systems, irrigation and flood control, wastewater, and more.
Pentair is a global water, fluid, thermal management, and equipment protection partner with industry leading products, services, and solutions that fit your changing needs. We aim to deliver the adaptive, industry-leading solutions that help ensure a safer, healthier future for all. Pentair works at the very center of global commerce, providing critical inputs to a wide range of essential industries. From Filtration and Processing to Flow Management, and from Equipment Protection to Thermal Management, we apply the inventive thinking and disciplined execution to push the boundaries of what's possible. We bring to bear our extensive expertise through deep collaborative efforts, looking ahead to ensure the future of the world's most essential resources, equipment and infrastructure. Everything we do is driven by our passion to help people live better.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer