Geotechnical Engineer: Hynes & Associates is seeking a staff level geotechnical engineer. Candidate should have 2+ years experience. Responsibilities will include interpreting field and laboratory test data, and performing engineering evaluations for a cross section of project types (buildings, transportation, dams, offshore structures, earth structures, etc.). Engineer will, also, provide field evaluations for construction projects, will log test borings, and will perform field infiltration testing.
- Hynes & Associates is a small company. Therefore, you will be able to take on important project and management responsibilities.
- You will work directly with project owners, architects, engineers and contractors.
- Your growth with Hynes & Associates will be based upon your performance (not a time schedule).
- Hynes & Associates is a small company. But, we have always had a generous employee benefits package. Highlights include:
- A Simple IRA with several investment options (Like a 401K), and 100 percent match up to 3% of salary.
- Company currently pays 70 percent of the cost of all medical insurance plans (single, husband and wife, parent/child, and family).
- Tuition reimbursement for job related course work.
- Payment for Professional license fees.
- Payment for continuing education courses required for professional licenses.
- Hynes & Associates provides geotechnical engineering and construction monitoring services for:
- Public Owners: Federal, Military, State, County, City.
- Private Owners: Corporations, Developers, Industry, Financial Institutions, Independent Companies, Individuals.
- Join a chosen leader! (Like our clients do).
- Live on the scenic Delmarva Peninsula.
Send resume to Hynes & Associates c/o John Hynes, President at 32185 Beaver Run Drive, Salisbury, Maryland 21804 (410-546-6462).