1. Must have National Institute of Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Fire Protection Technician Level II or better or appropriate factory training.
2. Must be able to communicate efficiently at all levels.
3. Must show experience in the installation and maintenance of wet, dry and glycol fire sprinkler systems.
4. Must have the knowledge of National Fire Protection Association codes applicable to the inspection, testing, maintenance and performance standards of fire standards of fire alarm, fire sprinkler systems, and portable fire extinguishers.
5. Must possess a good working knowledge of general repair and maintenance operations.
6. Must be familiar with the use of materials and equipment common to the trade.
7. Must have the ability to identify deficiencies based on testing, and then recommend corrective action.
8. Must be at least 21 years old and possess a current, valid, driver’s license with a good driving record for the past 3 years. This position will also be subject to required DOT drug and alcohol testing.
9. Must have the ability to input basic information into existing word and spreadsheet computer documents.
1. This position may require the use of respiratory protection and will require compliance with applicable regulations, including a clean-shaven face.
2. Must be capable of lifting and moving objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
3. Must possess the physical stamina to withstand heavy, labor-related work in an outside environment, including standing, bending, kneeling and crawling for extended period of time when required.
4. Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs and ladders in all types of weather conditions.