1. Junior or Senior Engineering student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university with interest in civil and environmental engineering
2. Valid California driver's license and satisfactory driving record
3. General computer skills are required
4. Understanding of engineering economics and statistics
5. Computer programming and CAD experience is a plus
6. Microsoft Excel and Word experience
7. Co-op applicants are highly desired
8. Two semesters of water quality engineering coursework is a plus
Visit www.ebmud.com/jobs to submit your EBMUD application online by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017. Only application materials submitted online during the filing period will be accepted. Application materials faxed, mailed or delivered to EBMUD will not be accepted. It is your responsibility to clearly specify your experience. Applicants presenting the best combination of job-related qualifications will be reviewed for further consideration.
NOTE: This internship opportunity is not a regular civil service position.
All employment offers are conditional, pending the results of a Live Scan background screening. All selected finalists must participate in the Live Scan background screening process to remain in consideration for EBMUD employment.
EBMUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disability