- Creating a 30-day schedule for an initial site inspection of all facilities.
- Create and maintain an annual inspection work order database built for detection, alarm and protection systems to establish an inspection schedule.
- Create and maintain list of impaired systems, corrective actions needed, outstanding discrepancies and recommendations for system improvements.
- Perform all quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections and testing to include exhaust suppression system inspections, tests and semi-annual maintenance on all kitchen ventilation hoods and fire suppression systems in accordance with the PWS, manufacturer's instructions, applicable NFPA Standards, and UFC 3-601-02.
- Check all fire extinguishers assigned to that location to include swap out of extinguishers greater than six years old, those that have been used, blown off, or are leaky.
- Update the data base and attach new service tags as required. Attach monthly and annual maintenance tags to each system indicating last inspection date and time and next inspection date due.
- Maintain a signed and dated log of maintenance/certifications indicating the inspection/cleaning within two days of completion.
- Data collection of Maintenance and Inspection activities: records the date completed, name of technician performing the work, and the results of the inspection/test performed.