Paid Health Insurance
Paid Sick Time
Paid Time Off
Full Job Description – North Carolina
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Fire Sprinkler System Designer who holds a NICET Level III certification. This individual will play a crucial role in our team, responsible for designing fire suppression systems and assisting in project bidding processes. We are looking for someone who has the following:
- In-depth knowledge of NFPA codes, local building codes, and industry standards.
- Proficiency in AutoCad or similar design software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with our team and clients.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in designing, preferably in a contracting or engineering firm.
- Well rounded knowledge on designing both commercial and industrial systems.
Some things we expect from you as a designer is to utilize technical expertise and knowledge of codes and regulations to design effective fire suppression systems for commercial and residential projects, work with architects, engineers, and project managers to meet client specifications and regulatory requirements, as well as conduct site visits to assess project requirements and insure accurate design implementation, and assist us in estimating project costs and preparing bids.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our team please feel free to email us your resume