Carlisle Fluid Technologies is a leading global manufacturer of products and systems for sprayed and bonding materials. Our global brands are highly respected in the industry for quality, design, and cutting-edge technology. Innovation Applied.
We’re growing and we’re looking for hard-working, passionate people to join us. Innovate your Career.
Carlisle Fluid Technologies has an immediate opening for a Project Electrical Engineer located in Blaine, MN. The Project Electrical Engineer will analyze requirements to develop and maintain computer and programmable logic control programs (PLC) for fluid and spray equipment technologies. This position will consult with key stakeholders to gather information about objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements of the technology being designed or upgraded. The Controls Engineer will analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating systems.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, and test new or improved products by identifying the components required to perform the processes necessary to meet quality and production objectives.
- Follow all necessary standards (i.e. NFPA, UL508A, and CE).
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in programming or to use in programming platforms.
- Design and code screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
- Create test production environments and run tests to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Troubleshoot complex electrical and logical systems
- Provide troubleshooting support and technical assistance for internal and external customers.
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs as required.
- Provide written cost estimations to internal customers.
- Perform other related responsibilities as needed and as assigned.
Travel: 40% of travel
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about Carlisle Fluid Technologies and our premium family of brands: https://carlisleft.com/en/about/
We are an equal-opportunity employer. CFT will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.